Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-day from BHLDN

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! BHLDN launched!!!!! I've been waiting for this day for a while now. Knowing how much I love Anthropologie, I knew that their wedding line would be absolutely to die for. The good news is that it is.

I'm not even surprised that gray and blush are the two highlighted colors on the site. I love the design and colors. I hate the prices. That's the one stinky thing. But I decided to put together an inspiration board of my favorite things.

I adore the gloves. My little sister has a massive scar on her left hand from cutting her hand open with a key. So a gorgeous set of gloves would be perfect for her.

If you're going to blow the budget, it would be fun to blow it on something like fun hair accessory or a unique bolero. Both are stand out pieces that could dress up even a $99 dress from David's Bridal.

Even if you can't afford a $3000 dress or $280 shoes, check out the site to get ideas for the look you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment