Thursday, February 10, 2011

Easy Free Web site from Google

Google docs have been one of my favorite things for quite some time now. So today when Google released their wedding formatting for Web sites, I was ecstatic. Marrying the two things I love, the organization of Google docs with weddings, what could be more perfect?

So I just had to check it out. I had to make a site for myself. And I have to say, I LOVE IT!

Google makes it so easy. If you can read, you can create your own wedding site. There's such customization. It's awesome.

But it doesn't stop at the site, there are great planning tools. And those tools link seamlessly with the site to help you calculate guests list and get everything perfect for that day. Forget about the other wedding sites that give you tricky to use URLs. Google makes it super easy and simple.

I made a little site for me and Kelly (not jinxing myself). Go ahead and take a look at it: https://sites.google.com/site/kateloveskelly/home
(Not an overly complicated URL)

I checked out some of the the other spreadsheets. The budget one was really great. It's a premade excel sheet which is awesome because I really despise having to format excel.

Oh and the best part about all of this business: IT'S FREE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment