Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pretty in Pink-new favorite neutral


There is something I love about this pale pink. I've never been a huge fan of pink of than for it's positive affects when placed against one's complexion. But I am falling in love with the idea of this lovely pink as a neutral for wedding day. It's almost nude but still pink. Here are a few of my favorite accessories in the gorgeous blushing colour.

Looking very sophisticated herself in the soft, nude pink is Miss Taylor Swift for the people's choice awards. Her dress has a vintage feel at a modern length.

Chinese Laundry Shoes. I think that foot wear is the best way to make a statement on your wedding day. These pink shoes are gorgeous, soft and feminine while have the gladiator feel. I am a huge fan of shoes that wrap around because that makes them instantly more comfortable than shoes that do not.

BCBG Purse. I saw this purse at Von Maur and I knew I had to have it. It goes with pretty much any dressy outfit I own. It's the perfect clutch for a bride because it carries a lot while also being soft and just a bit glitzy.

BCBG Maxazria Dress. Very Cute dress that could be used as a bridesmaid's dress. This just goes hand-in-hand with the idea of not purchasing at a bridal boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment