Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winterizing Your Bridal Party












While at Target I was loving on all of the cute winter accessories that will soon be going away (they have already put out the swim suits). I've seen blog posts about winterizing the bride's wear, but I wanted to play with the idea of winterizing the bridesmaids.

Winterizing your bridesmaids is a fun way to add texture to photographs. Different textures and levels add interest to photos. It also gives you a way to do more photos outside without the bridesmaids freezing their butts off.

I picked a few selections from target that I like (but by all means search vintage shops for antique gloves or check out any shop with winter wear). Pick things with visual interest that pop off of the bridesmaids dresses. You don't have to match them, accent them.

If you know a bride who has done this, I'd love to see pictures!

Jeweled Hat - Beanie - Beret - Gloves - Leather - Scarfs - Fur

No comments:

Post a Comment