Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Must-Have Bridal Cosmetic

Today while at Target (seriously the most wonderful and evil store all in one place), I decided to pick up Revlon's Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm.

I picked the colors "Passion" (bright flowery pink) and "Gothic" (Looked a bit like an orangey color but ended up surprising me). As soon as I got the chance, I decided to try Gothic. I was shocked to find that it was a deep red that got deeper as I layered it. It was gorgeous and incredibly vibrant. But it was much brighter than I expected.

The pink was also gorgeous, but bright. I wish I had picked a few of the more subdued colors to see the color payoff of those.

This is the perfect product for any bride because the stain has staying power, however when you use the balm it gives the color a lip gloss sheen. It's fabulous because the color not only stays, but it doesn't come off on the groom when you kiss him. It's the perfect combination. I recommend this product for any bride out there. Definitely give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment